We are pleased to offer ‘Full Day’ and ‘Half Day’ childcare for children ages 3 to 5.
- Participants must be fully potty trained.
- Transportation is provided (by us) to and from local school.
- Breakfast, lunch and a snack are all included (Full Day care only).
- Curriculum includes: Phonics, Alphabet, Math & Number System, Arts
& Crafts, Reading, Group Socialization, and Physical Development.
- Daycare Action is accepted.
Additionally, we also offer ‘Before Care’ and ‘After Care’ for the primary benefit of our local residents and surrounding communities.
- Before Care hours are 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- After Care hours are 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Applicable school districts are: 89, 92 and 94.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 13 are eligible to enroll.
- Transportation to and/or from school, tutoring, arts and crafts, sports
activities, computer lab and afternoon snack are all included with
-Daycare Action is accepted.
For more information regarding pricing and availability, please contact our administrative office at (708) 343-5637. If you'd like to complete a childcare application, you may click here. Once you have completed the application, you may bring it to 2600 South 13th Avenue to finalize the registration process.